The LIMBIC-CENC knowledge Translation Center makes research findings practical and
- Postcards use everyday language to present LIMBIC-CENC study’s main findings
- Plain Language Abstracts are the everyday language versions of LIMBIC-CENC publication abstracts by topic
- Our Online, Self-Paced Course, provides brief (about 5 minute) visual and audio presentations on LIMBIC-CENC research. The course covers topic such as aging with TBI risk factors, pain, etc.
- Clinical Pearls (BLUF) offer research-based suggestions to apply in practice.
- LIMBIC-CENC Publications provide scientist and other interested individuals with access to our research studies by topic
Please check back often as we are continuously adding new knowledge translation products. We would appreciate your feedback, questions and concerns. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org